Patients RightYou are the reason, we are all here.On behalf of the entire Staff, Doctors & Management it is our both an honour and a privilege to be of service to you.
Because we are committed to excellence, we know that outstanding care involves more than good medicine. We want your stay at JH & RC to be as safe, pleasant and comfortable as possible
- You have the right to receive considerate, respectful and compassionate care regardless of your age, gender, race, national origin, religion and disabilities.
- We know what is hight quality web
- You have the right to receive care in a safe environment free from all forms of abuse or harassment.
- You have the right to be told by your doctor about your diagnosis and possible prognosis, the benefits and risks of treatment and expected outcome of treatment including unanticipated outcomes. You have the right to give written informed consent before any procedure begins.
- You have the right to participate in decision about your case, your treatment and services provided to you.
- You have the right to refuse treatment / procedure / investigation / medicine after due discussion with your family members
- You have the right to expect that all communication, records, investigation reports and treatment are kept confidential unless disclosure is allowed by law.
- You have the right to voice your concerns about the care you receive.
- Patients are admitted to the hospital through the emergency dept(24*7 manner) and also through the out patient dept.
- All patients reaching the emergency department are provided with first aid all available life saving measures.
- Patients are then transferred to the respective in patient dept after being seen and advised by the consultant..
- Patients seen in OPDs by the consultant are advised admission based on the clinical conditions.
- All the direct OPD based admissions during 8 am to 2 pm for morning and for evening 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm through admission counters located at the ground floor of 2 nd & 4th phase counters.
- All the admission after 2pm are routed through the emergency dept.
- In case of non availability of beds inside the inpatient care wards, patients are placed in the emergency ward until the beds are available as per the entitlement.
- In case of non availability of beds inside in semiprivate / private wards, patients are placed in the general wards till the beds are available as per the entitlement.
- In case of absolute non availability of beds, the hospital will take the initiative to transfer the patients to the nearest hospital in Jabalpur or to the Jabalpur Medical College Hospital by its own ambulance accompanied by a nurse or a doctor depending upon the need.