Trauma / Emergency Care at JHRC is a center committed to providing immediate treatment in any emergency. All the Emergency Medicine doctors, surgeons, and support staffs are trained to deal with cases from minor injuries to patients requiring advanced trauma care.
The primary objective of the center is to provide acute care to injured patients. This center provides round-the-clock service with access to modern operation theatres, fully stocked 24-hour pharmacy & imaging and diagnostic tools for immediate and accurate diagnosis of the patient’s condition. The emergency care staff are specially trained and equipped to respond to patients who need immediate and prompt medical care.
- Tertiary trauma center with a trauma team including Neurosurgeon, Orthopedician, General surgeon and Anesthesist.
- Emergency operation theatre, triage room, code system with CPR team and resuscitation room that is exclusively meant for cardiac arrest patients for CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Ventilators, biphasic defibrillator and all the emergency equipment and drugs required to handle every emergency are available.
- Mobile X-Ray unit, an ultrasonography, and CT Scan facility.
TECHNOLOGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
The Center is equipped to handle all emergencies ranging from minor to major medical and accident emergencies including:
- Emergency care for elderly / handicapped, terminally ill patients with multi-system failures.
- Treatment of mass casualties and disaster victims.
- Wound suturing, incision and drainage, dressing, application of plaster of paris casts.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, endotracheal intubation,facility for treating poly -trauma and severe head injuries.
- 24hrs pharmacy